Question
Posted by: Ano | 2007/03/05

Cilift

I've started taing them today, I want to know if they work. Their side effects and other informaion about them.

Your help will appretiated.

I seem to be cast as a pharmacist today --- with any new drug (a) always ask the doctor who prescribes it, (b) always ask the pharmacist who dispenses it, (c) caefuoll read the leaflet that comes in the box or should always be supplied by the pharmacist, and (d) always do a search on google.com for further information about it.
Cilift is an effective antidepressant, one of the SSRI family, with their typical side-effects but usually not severely troubling, and they do indeed work in most people who take them

2
Posted by: vern | 2007/06/10

I have just started taking cilift four days ago and feel awful, i feel high, anxious and can't concentrate, the worst thing is the saliva and the tension in my jaw, is this normal? Am also breast feeding. If I find it so strong, how is it affecting my baby?

Reply to vern
Posted by: Jade | 2007/03/05

They definately made a difference to me. They normally take a while to start working, so take them for at least 2 weeks as prescribed before you decide to stop.
Well as for side effects, these differ from person to person.
There should be a pamphlet in the box of meds which list all the most common & the most rare side effects. If you didn't get the pamphlet you can do a search on the net.

Take care of yourself & well done for taking them. Its a good decision.

Reply to Jade