Question
Posted by: Red | 2004/03/02

Cilift

Hi Doc. I am on Cilift - one a day. Is it safe to take a sleeping tablet with them? Thanks!

Dear Red,
Yes, as Mango says, there should be no problem, especially if it's one of the more modern sleeping pills ( like Stilnox ) which are designed to last just long enough to get you to sleep, and not long enough to give a hangover in the morning. As the Cilift improves your depression ( which may well have been causing your sleep disturbance anyway ) you may find that there's less need for sleeping pills.

1
Posted by: Mango | 2004/03/02

It's perfectly safe to take a sleeping tablet, I've done it. Good luck with quitting!

Reply to Mango