Question
Posted by: Jimmy | 2011/10/22

Cialis

I have been prescribed Cialis but find it rather expensive and the medical aid won''t cover the cost. Will I still get similar benefits from this medicine if I take half a tablet instead of a full one?

Sorry for the delay, Jimmy, I wanted to confirm my response with my medical colleagues...It is ok for you to experiment with a half of the dose, and it may be sufficient...you may need to try larger doses of this doesn't work. Depending on the reason for you experiencing difficulties with your erections in the first place, you may have enough of a boost from half a dose...but there are no guarantees.

Try not to 'watch' for your erection but rather focus on sensation and pleasure. It would be helpful if you were able to optimise your sexual responding by removing/addressing unhelpful aspects (e.g. relationship concerns, pressure to perform and consequent spectatoring).

Claire -SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/24

Claire -SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2011/10/23

Best buy the biggest dosage you can get and then chop it up into smaller pieces. I find one 20 mg tablet can be divided into 4 or 5 pieces, and that is sufficent. Same with Vga - get 100 mg and chop up into lots of smaller pieces.

Reply to jim