Question
Posted by: John | 2005/12/12

CIALIS

I am 50 years old. I take Micardus to keep my BP down and Simavastatin to keep my cholestrol in check. I think that these drugs may have affected my ability to sustain a strong erection. Would it be safe to take Cialis to counter this problem ?

Dear John,
I would advise you to first go to an urologist for a check up. The reason why erections become weaker is usually because the blood flow is not optimal any more. Cialis/Viagra must not be taken if you have a risk of heart or arterial disease and you must get an ECG first to ensure that your heart is ok. See www.menshealth.co.za and see if you have a clinic near you to go to. They will be able to help you sort out the problem quickly.