Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/06/01

CHUCKLES

CS

I couldnt help chuckling when I went to my Walk for Life class Thurs - your response was so hillarious! But sadly true. The only part that was rather sad is about MM - you have to find a way to sort his straying out! Cant someone help you out with this? I really hope he returns home soon.

Oh and guess what? Discovery turfed out my chronic request for my Ezetrol for my cholesterol - what's new?! last time I applied (2006) - their reason was I hadnt had an "incident" - when I said "incident?" they said "oh you haven't had a stroke, heart attack or diabetes!" My gp was horrified, as I was! This time its because I have to be on Lipitor 80mg for 3 months and if my levels are still not going down then I can TRY again - of course no guarantee of a yes - just go through all the hassle again of getting my gp to help me with the motiviation letter again and copies of blood tests again!
I am on 60mg Lipitor at the moment - the 2 together when I was on 40mg & Ezetrol worked wonders - my levels were 4.34 - Lipitor only they were 5.95

Have a good week - hope it brings good news about MM.

KInda surreal, isn't it ? Accusingly they say : "You haven't had a stroke or heart attack !" "Well", I'd reply, " I'm doing my best --- need you be so darn impatient ? " One understands their concept of wanting to be sure a cheaper alternative has been tried fully before agreeing to a more expensive alternative, but (a) they often don't have good scientific research to back the otherwise arbitrary rules they insist on, and (b) they forget that medicine that doesn't work, is infinitely expensive. Ah well, continue to refuse to oblige them with an "incident".
Still waiting for MM. An odd state, when you listen, even without fully rtealizing it, for any sound like a miaow. And discover how many varieties of bird, including distant Hadidahs, do a mean imitation of an inquiring cat. Sigh