Question
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/29

CHUBBY CHEEKS!

CD

Everyone (family mostly!) has always said over the years I had "chubby cheeks"! We went to breakfast this am with my brother and sister-in-law and my 2 nieces and they commented on how different my face loked! My sister-in-law said there was a noticeable difference and my nieces (they're 14 & 15) said my nose looked different! I'm just finding this all very weird! Could it have changed that dramatically so quickly?! Maybe the "chubbiness" has been unknown sinus trouble all these years! My mom and my sister-in-law commented (especially my mom) on how I have just stopped sniffing, snorting, coughing, spluttering, etc. completely!

It would seem that this is the 2nd best thing I have had done, despite the discomfort. The 1st best thing, of course, being my kidney op. And now my sinus op. Things are looking up!

Dear Anxious
Yes it can, as sinus problems can cause quite severe swelling and enlarged glands in the face. Your nose is probably now straight for the first time inside. It is good to hear that its going well. Can you breathe through your nose yet?