Question
Posted by: LEOPARD | 2005/07/21

CHRONIESE METAPLASTIESE TRIGONITIS?

I have been for a bladder examination in hospital. My urologist faxed me a motivation letter through for Macrodantin 100mg to be used for 3 months. Will it be possible to give me more information about the following diagnosis: chroniese metaplastiese trigonitis.

Expert ImageArchive

That is chronic infection of the floor (trigonum) of your bladder, but a very non-specific condition. Due to the infection the lining of the bladder changes. It is a benign condition. The antibiotic will hopefully eradicate any infection.