Posted by: Denise | 2011/06/17

Chronic Imsomnia

Hi there

Could you please refer me to a sleep dr in the Joburg / East Rand area. (Pretoria will also do)

thank you!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSleep Expert

Try 011 784 0278 on Monday.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Alica | 2011/06/23

Ask your doctor to refer you to the Milpark Sleep Lab. They are brilliant. It will mean spending a night in their Sleep Lab so that they can assess your problem. One then spends a second night using one of their sleep machines. Depending on the outcome e.g. sleep apneoa, they will recommend someone who can help you with a CPAP machine (continuous postivie airways pressure). If you are on a medical aid, phone them to find out what their requirements are and how much they will pay. Good luck.

Reply to Alica

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.