Question
Posted by: Julie | 2005/01/12

Chronic cystitis

After surgery, the urologist said I alos had chronic cystitis. i must either try and live with it if it is bearable, or be put on an antibiotic for a very prolonged period of time. Please is there any natural product that would help me. Thanks.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Julie

Yes, you need to take A Vogel's Cystoforce long term with Echinaforce to help clear the infection and heal the bladder. It is important to drink lots of clean water daily to help flush the kidneys and bladder. A tip from women to women: Squat when you urinate as the pressure will help empty the bladder properly. If it is not possible to do this every time you go to the bathroom, ensure that you do this before going to bed at least. Wear cotton underwear only and wash with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Herbal Skin Wash. You can apply the Tea Tree Cream afterwards to help prevent any infection.

If you have had an operation where they have had to use a catheter, please take Thresh Hodl MSM and Urticalcin for a period of three months to help strengthen the sphinkter muscle.

Kind regards.

Estie