Posted by: Adally | 2009/03/06

Chronic coughing

I have had chrinic coughing for the past year. I have so far consulted with 3 GPs but still have not been cured. My last GP referred me to a Rheumatologist and I could not understand teh connection between my coughing and rheumatology. Who can I no see for a proper diagnosis?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hi there

I would suggest you consult with a Pulmonologist.



The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: korii | 2009/03/25

Chronic coughing nowadays is no longer a joke especially when it lasted for a year. You will have nothing to lose if you go for the following tests, any GP will write you a prescription: TB (tuberulosis)  HIV (1 &  2) . Oce the possibility of these 2 killer diseases is out of your way, then you can feel a bit at ease. Good luck and don' t hit around bushes, just confront those 2 devils then you will feel better.

Reply to korii

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.