Question
Posted by: Jude | 2005/07/19

Chronic condition quadreplegic

Hi, can u tell me which medical aid will pay for physio and occupational therapy as a chronic condition for my 5 year old son who is a quadreplegic. I know he has to be on a 1 year waiting period. So far I only know of Camaf doing this but am not sure how many sessions will they cover.

Expert ImageArchive

The therapy sessions will come from your day-to-day benefits. I suggest that you go for a comprehensive option that will give you extended day tot day cover. Click on the Optivest banner for a free comparitive quote on different medical schemes.