Question
Posted by: salt water girl | 2005/12/01

christmas cards?mmm

my boyf and i broke up about 4 months ago, there is no bad blood and we remain friends. I was wondering should I send his folks (who we used to spend every xmas day with for the past 5 years) a christmas card? i was never super close to them but we did get on relatively well, I havent seen them since before the break up.
what have you guys that have been in a similar situation done?
we might get back together next year sometime - nothing is set in stone but we have spoken about it.

thanks to all and have a fab day!

Why not do so ?

4
Posted by: salt water girl | 2005/12/02

he doesnt have a new girlfriend... he hasnt even been on a date since we were together..

thanks guys is great advice :-)

Reply to salt water girl
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/01

Go ahead and send the card.Christmas is a time of joy and relationships with family and friends.I you got along well it is a very nice gesture.You never know what the future holds.I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/12/01

No. What if he's got a new girlfriend and you sent them a card. It will be awkward for everyone.

Rather just leave it.

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: SR | 2005/12/01

Yes why not

Reply to SR