Question

Cholesterol query

Hi Doc.
I wrote you last week about hereditary cholesterol. I do smoke, and have been for the last ten years.
Is it possible for medicine (Crestor) and excersize to keep my cholesterol down?

Dear Anon
Yes Crestor should be able to control this – you should also try to eat a low fat diet. Smoking with this is not such a good idea but you probably know this already… ( amen!) Exercise is good for the heart.

1
Posted by: Betty. | 2007/05/14

Also use Flora's Pro-Active margerine. Use it instead of oil, butter or normal margerine. My aunt, who knows, says you should eat a tub a week, but it's a small tub and I usually finish one a week. Use to cook with, etc.

Reply to Betty.