Question
Posted by: anxious | 2008/05/21

CHOLESTEROL

Thanks for the reply about my cholesterol posting!

This is what I was meaning!

09/02/08
LIPITOR & EZETROL

S-CHOLESTEROL 4.34
S-LDL CHOLESTEROL 1.16
S-HDL CHOLESTEROL 2.20
S-CHOL/HDL RATIO 1.97
S-TRIGLYCERIDE 2.16

10/05/08
LIPITOR ONLY

S-CHOLESTEROL 5.95
S-LDL CHOLESTEROL 2.77
S-HDL CHOLESTEROL 2.29
S-CHOL/HDL RATIO 2.59
S-TRIGLYCERIDE 1.97

I got my motivation letter from my gp today together with copies of Lancet's results (above!) and will fax it to chronics tomorrow and see what happens! He said in the letter they recommended I start with 60mg not 80mg!!

Hi Anxious,
Yes there is a big difference in your total cholesterol - let me know what they reply?

2
Posted by: kevin | 2008/05/28

I am 37 year old male and I have high colesterol. How can I reduce my cholesterol levels to norma.

Reply to kevin
Posted by: anxious | 2008/05/21

CD

Well at least I know I am NOT a hypochondriac! I took the above test and this is what it said:

17 - 26. (26) You have a reasonably healthy lifestyle and a healthy perspective on medical matters. You don't like being ill, and feel relieved when ailments disappear. You value your independence and find it irritating when others use disease to manipulate friends or family. You find endless stories about ill health boring. But if something is really wrong, you will take adequate care of yourself. You are practical and not a hypochondriac.

Reply to anxious