Question
Posted by: andre | 2008/05/24

Cholesrol reduction

I have been diagnosed with high cholesterol and had a angiogram.The doctor told me he could not put a stent in because my veins were too clogged up.I was on a baloon pump for 2 days and discharged a few days later.I have been put on medication and I am currently taking Imdur,Crestor 40,Plavix,Bilocor,ezetrol and ecotrin daily.Willl these tablets also help to dissolve the clogging of the arteries,I know it reduces my bodies cholesterol.Wlll the inflamation in the arteries reduce and open up at a later time?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Discuss this with your pharmacist or family physician who are familiar with your case history.

1
Posted by: helmut | 2008/09/08

Good Day,
I have been given bilocor . Before I am going to take it i like to know what side effects I can expect. You should know that I drink a bottle of wine a day
Thanks and best regards
Helmut H Braun

Reply to helmut