Question
Posted by: confused | 2005/05/23

Chocolate lover

My boyfriend has a weight problem. He will want me to go out and get him chocolate sometimes at night. I actually used to do it for years. But now i don't want to contribute to his problem. Last night I told him if he went with me I would get it. He actually got really mad at me and wouldn't talk to me for a while. Then first thing this morning he gets on the scale and is upset because he gained a pound or two. Is this abuse to me and himself. I get hurt that he is mad and then I start to think why does he want me out of the house so bad. Can it really be because of chocolate? And if he wants it that bad why doesn't he just go with? And why would he want me to feel that bad if he really loves me can't he see this is his problem? Not to put anger on me. Im tired of it but don't know what to do to make him see what he is doing.

Well, it's not only the chocolate that could be causing his weight problem--- but also the laziness that expects YOU to get up and go out at night to fetch chocolate for him ! Insist that he fetch his own chocolate in future, if he insisys on guzzling it at night. Like you, I wonder what he does when you're away, that makes him so angry when you don't oblige !

1
Posted by: antoinette!! | 2005/05/23

his genuinely up to something.....my b/f did the same....in the time i am away he sms's other woman....or wanks himself.

Reply to antoinette!!