Question
Posted by: tumiza | 2004/11/02

chocolate fattening

is eating a lot of chocolate fattening,i.e 100g alone,desparate chocolate lover please help.

tumiza, eating a lot of ANYTHING is usually fattening, and chocolate contains a lot of fat and sugar, so it's rather good at making us fat. Dietdoc will be able to give you alternatives. I belive that chocolate in moderation, as part of an otherwise balanced diet, does no harm, and can be good for our mood.

3
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/11/03

Agree with me. No food is fattening, it is the excess of food that makes you put on weight

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/11/03

sorry...meant to say 'agree with Bee'...

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: BEE | 2004/11/02

Wrong forum. Try Dietdoc. Eating a lot of anything is fattening.

Reply to BEE