Question
Posted by: choc | 2006/04/12

choc

Hi doc,

i gym 4-6days per week, my diet is as follows,

taost and peanut butter
yoghurt
cup a soup, salad, or fruit with it
oats bar
chicken, veg, and potoato

now my question is, how often can one have a chocolate, supid i know but i really love it.
God bless

Dear Choc
You can eat at least one choc a day if you are on such a minimalistic diet, without it making any contribution to weight gain. I don't think your diet is well balanced and would recommend that you add more variety and include 2 cups of fat-free milk a day to provide sufficient calcium. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a balanced, low-fat diet which you can also use.