Posted by: Clinton | 2009/09/25

Chlamydia or Gonorrhea

This morning when I woke up, I noticed a bit of grayish substance on the edge of my penis. Two days ago my girlfriend performed oral sex on me.

Is it possible that I contracted Chlamydia or Gonorrhea? It isn' t sore when I urinate and no other symptoms are visible.

I don' t feel all that comfortable going to the family doctor about it.

Could it just be smegma or so possibly?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is possible that it is a STD and I do suggest that you consult a doctor for blood tests to confirm if it is due to an STD.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ets | 2009/09/26

Yes. I think they also do urine tests while at the doctor, take afewtubes of blood and let you know when the results come back.

Wear a condom next time.

Reply to Ets
Posted by: Clinton | 2009/09/26

Thank you for the reply.

Would I just go to my local doctor and ask for blood tests? Then if they find something they will let me know and provide treatment?


Reply to Clinton

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.