Question
Posted by: jasper | 2004/10/26

Chlamydia / Gonnorhea For Doc Help!

Contracted Chlamydia/ Gonnorhea about 4 months ago, went to the Doc, put me on a five day antibiotics course. Went back after a week cos' it did not seem to clear up. Doc then put me on a 10 day antibiotics course. Symptoms seemed to clear up, but now after 4 months it seems i have a disharge again, after no sexual activity whatsoever! Its not the normal morning discharge, but during the day when i urinate (on occasions) i have a small quantity of discharge and also causes my penis to be smelly. Help! How can this of returned with no sexual activity. Please help with a clinic in Pretoria where they supply STD medicine as i am really to embarrassed to visit the Doc again. HELP!!!

Contact Dr Ezio Beraldi in Hatfield you can get his number from SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262

Dr Elna McIntosh