Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/07/15

Chlamadia Test, HELP!

Good day,

I did my chlamadia test and it came out positive, so I was given the prescription (Antibiotics), but on the test results it says I must test again after atleast 3 month to see if its gone completely. My question is Do I have to go back to my Gynae for him to send me to the Pathologist or I can go straight to the Pathologist. I'm asking that because it will cost me double if I go to the Gynae knowing exactly that I just need him to send me to the Pathologist for my chlamadia test.

Expert ImageArchive

You need to go to your gynae. This is not only from an ethical perspective, but who is going to treat you if you have not responded on the treatment?