Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/18

Chit Chat

Hi CS, should I ask how you're feeling this morning, with all the good wine at a superb restaurant. Did you enjoy your dinner last night?

I'm having a Christmas party for 24 AIDS orphans today, this is the highlight of their year, and a happy day all round. I doubt if I'll have time to pop in again today, so this is wishing you and all the regulars a super weekend.

Aaah, superb. La Madeleine, probably Pretoria's best restaurant. My first such outing for some 2 years, and met up with some good shrink friends from hereabouts. Also learned that the price of Cilift, which already i have been recommending as by far the most affordable version of Citalopram ( much cheaper than Cipramil and Cipralex ) has become even more affordable, so that most people on a medical aid would get the cost fully covered.
Good luck with the Christmas party !

1
Posted by: nel | 2005/11/18

Good on you Buzz. Hope you have an awsome day seeing all those smiles!

Enjoy your weekend!

Reply to nel