Question
Posted by: uncomfortable ! | 2004/11/08

chiro is booked up - need advice?

I was in a car accident about 3 yrs ago and had bad whiplash and back problems. I went to physio and a chiro as soon as it happened. Ever since then i have been fine but have headaches one in a while and stiff sholders...
Since friday last week i have had some headahces and today my back is feeling uncomfortable... My Chiro is booked up until next friday so any advice what i can do to help until the 18th appoinment ?

Thx

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your Chiro should oblige with an earlier appointment - home remedies are not always recommended. If in an emergency - call another chiropractor or consult your family physician.