Question
Posted by: bubbles | 2008/06/09

Child Psychologist

Hi guys

can someone tell me/ refer me to a child psychologist in Kimberley my daughter 6, will be living with the granny from July when school reopen, she has been under a lot of issues since the moving around, and the split of me and and her dad, and so forth, she started school this year and she is not doing well lacks a lot of concentration and very distracted..

Please help

Think about it --- it it utterly impossible for me, or H24, to keep track of all the shrinks in SA, where they work, what their interests are, and how good they ae, so we can't recommend individual shrinks, and we frown on otjhers advertising specific shrinks.
If you're in Kimberley I doubt that there are more than a couple of child shrinks around. Ask the school ; ask your GP, check the phone book.