Posted by: bubbles | 2008/06/09

Child Psychologist

Hi guys

can someone tell me/ refer me to a child psychologist in Kimberley my daughter 6, will be living with the granny from July when school reopen, she has been under a lot of issues since the moving around, and the split of me and and her dad, and so forth, she started school this year and she is not doing well lacks a lot of concentration and very distracted..

Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Think about it --- it it utterly impossible for me, or H24, to keep track of all the shrinks in SA, where they work, what their interests are, and how good they ae, so we can't recommend individual shrinks, and we frown on otjhers advertising specific shrinks.
If you're in Kimberley I doubt that there are more than a couple of child shrinks around. Ask the school ; ask your GP, check the phone book.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.