Question
Posted by: Concerned Mother | 2007/04/11

Child Psychologist

Dear Cybershrink

We have been told to take our 3 year old for an assessment at a Child Psychologist, but we are struggling to find one that operates on Saturdays or after 6pm. We live in Parklands Cape Town. Where can I go to find out where a reputable one is?

I have no possible way to know that. Your GP might be able to advise, or a good nearby school, or the mental health info centre at the Dept of Psychiatry at Stellenbosch University.

1
Posted by: BPD | 2007/04/11

I know of a great child Psychologist. I think she operates on a Saturday and after 6. I am sure she will make a plan. Her name is Toni Raphael and she operates from Valley Land in Fish Hoek

Reply to BPD