Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2007/04/11

Child Proplems

My son is 3 years old. When I left him at school this morning he started crying and he keeps saying the children is hurting him. He also had an accident in his pants a few times. He also says that his tummy is hurting. What can that be?

It could be several things. 3 is really young to be going to school, and it could just be that he is not ready and feels undersdtandably anxious about leaving home and spending the day away from home and from you. It could be that there are specific problems at school, maybe a nasty teacher or bullying by other kids. Talk with the teacher, and maybe the principal, for advice. If the p roblem persists and you can[t work out a simple solution witht he aid of the teacher, maybe an assessment by a child shrink could be useful

1
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/11

Take him to another school. Ask his teacher what is going on at school!

Reply to Echelle