Question
Posted by: Billy | 2007/05/11

Child adoption

Hi there .. *wave to everyone*

Haven't seen you guys for a while but you know, the wedding planner (yes I call myself a wedding planner of my own wedding). Everything is going hectic but hope it will work out and it will. Ok, serious - things are going well but i need help. After my wedding i'm planning on adopting a child. I believe that I can change one child's life and I don't know where to start.

Anyone can assist?

Bubbles of love
Billy

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Billy, good to hear from again.

A good response by Anon. Besides that, you may want to wait a while after your marriage before you adopt. Allow the marriage and relationship to solidify for a few years before you complicate things by bringing a child into the family.

1

Why am I only seeing the "I" and the "my" in your post, and no "we's"? Where does your future hubby fit into all your plans?

Sorry, it was just very obvious to me. Perhaps start by contacting social workers and orphanages??