Question
Posted by: Betty | 2004/11/30

child

Pleas help my husband is got a child from other women before we meet, now each an everyime this women needs the child she treathens to areest my husband or kill him if he does not want to give her the child.They even come from court which the court dicides that the child mudt stay with us and when she needs her for holidays she can take her and return her but she does not do like that.Always come to my in laws with an off duty policeman to thearthen them.Last time when they come which was last week they told them that they either loosethe child or m husband

pleas help how can I help my husband course these sress him a lot

You really need to discuss this with a lawyer, Betty. If the Court decided that the child should live with you two, then that is how it must be, and anyone who ignores the court's decision can be in srious trouble with the court. She can't just do what she wants --- and the court was supposed to have decided whatever was best for the child.
And if she threatens to kill him or harm him, you, or the child, then the police should be involved, and you can get a restraining order from a court to forbid her to do so, and she would go to jail if she ignored such an order.
And if an off-duty policeman is taking part in such threats, a serious complaint should be made to the most senior police authorities you can speak to, as he is abusing his job and may be acting illegally, and should be sacked. And if he is taking part in the threats, this is a crime, and he should be arrested and in jail. If you have witne3sses to such threats, call the police, preferably from a different station from the one he works for, and lay charges against him, and get him arrested. He is a disgrace to the Police, if this is how he is behaving.
bllackbird is right here --- whenever any policeman, on o0r off duty is threatening or in any way misbehaving, ask for his name, rank and number, which I believe he is required by law to give you, and then report him to a senior police officer for discipline.
If I understand from your second message, that these threats are happening where your parents live, and not where you live, the matter is a bit more complicated, but I'm sure if you spoke to detectives at your local station, they could deal with it and arrange for someone trustworthy to go and take a statement from your parents and any other witnesses, and arrange protection for your famil as well as potentially arresting these sleazy people.
The court must have had good reason not to give this woman full custody, and she has no right whatsoever to ANYTHING beyond whatever access the court gave to her.

2
Posted by: betty | 2004/11/30

Becourse we are both in Jhb we phone the police station in our home town, first the said they don't have that policeman working there and after they said he went out with the van on patrol.Again we phone them about loosing one of the family and they ask us weather we see the car they were driving. U know questions like that left with no answer.

Reply to betty
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/11/30

about the offduty fuzz err policeman, next time he comes round, ask him his number, name, rank, then ask him if he is here in an official capacity, and that you would like to phone his station comander. he will be in more trouble then you and he knows that. else just pass the info on to me, and i will get him into some hot water.

about the child, if the court have granted you custodianship of the child, the mother must just go away. she has no rights except for weekends or whatever the court documents say. anything else, she must just walk on by.

your last statement about loosing the child or husband smacks of a threat to murder, and this by a policeman. have you got witnesses of this, if so, off you go to the policestation and lay a charge.

Reply to blackbird