Question
Posted by: Margie | 2008/01/18

Chicken Pox

A guy at work had chicken pox, he came back to work after being told by the doctor that he was okay. I now have two itchy spots on the back of my legs, one started two days ago, the other last night. It is very itchy and one popped open. I tried putting bee wise on, but the itchiness wont stop. I also have headaches. Can this be the start of Chicken Pox?

Margie

Dear Margie

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Chicken pox starts with a general feeling of malaise, as well as slight headaches and flu like symptoms. The rash usually starts behind the ears and neck and spreads to the rest of the body. The itchy lesions on your legs are not likely chicken pox. As time passes, you will know if you have chicken pox or not.

Kind regards