Question
Posted by: Spot | 2005/12/08

Chicken Pox

I am 26yr old female who had chicken pox about a week and a half ago. I have many dark spots on my face. Will these go away. None of them have left any holes except one on my chin. What can I use for the marks?
I've also heard that one can become infertile after having chicken pox as an adult - Is this true?

Dear Spot,
No you don't have to worry about infertility - it probably is possible but highly unlikely. The dark spots will fade and you could try tissue oil on the chin spot.

1
Posted by: Kate | 2005/12/09

I am 25 I had chicken pox 3 years ago, and the scars have faded to lighter, but they never go away.

Reply to Kate