Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/07/15

Chicken pocks lookalikes all over body

Hi Doc, I have suddenly started getting these cicken pocks like things on my body or like small mosquitos bites all over my body. the thing is that I did get pocks when I was younger so I cant get them twice right. I dont thinks its dust mites in the bed either cause where did it suddenly come from? It itches a lot and is leaving markes, could it maybe be an allergic reaction to medicine i took. I had the flu and a doc gave me some strong S4 pills could it maybe be that?

Dear Sandy
Medicine would cause an itchy rash or big red hives, it usually won’t cause blisters. You can get chicken pox twice if you did not develop proper immunity the first time. Maybe your doc should just have a look at the rash to be able to make a proper diagnosis and treat this correctly?

2
Posted by: Safarigirl | 2008/07/29

Are the following related and what is the simptoms and way to cure it and how to avoid getting it. Chicken pocks, shingles and herpes?

Reply to Safarigirl
Posted by: Ari | 2008/07/15

I had chicken pocks (varicella) twice. I also thought you only got it once, but my doc told me many people get it again later in life. Best thing is to go see your GP and get some peace of mind.

Reply to Ari