Question
Posted by: shaz | 2007/04/13

chicken livers

Hi all

How often can chicken livers be given - I give mine chicken livers with rice twice a week, sometimes 3...
Another thing, both my pups are fixed - male and female, and they both keep wanting to jump each other - its been quit a while now, is this normal???

Feeding too much liver can cause a problem. If you weigh how much they have ask your vet if it is within reasonable limits. How long ago were they neutered? It takes about 6 weeks for the hormone levels to subside after neutering but this behaviour is often seen for a little while.

1
Posted by: SUN | 2007/04/13

My spayed female sometimes tries to jump our male. It is apparently a dominance thing.

Reply to SUN