Question
Posted by: Gypsee | 2006/10/30

Chest Tightness

I'm female 58 single parent of 7yr old and having tight pulling feel ing chest and ache in left arm for last 10 days, have been told my blood pressure a little low...what am I to be concerned about please ?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Gypsee,

Please see your doctor for a full cardiovascular checkup. Women often have unusual symptoms relating to heart disease, so they are often not considered candidates for heart problems. Especially at your age, you do need to be fully examined.

Even if no problem is found with your heart, you definitely have something going on which needs to be treated, so please do go to your doctor.

HeartDoc