Question
Posted by: cheeky69 | 2004/03/08

chest size

iam 15 years old and i have no chest what so ever iam going to be sixteen soon and all my friends have big chests.is there anything i can do or eat to make me develope quicker please replay asap

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Cheeky69
Hi Writers, sorry that I am replying now but I have been away for a while but now I am up and going again and ready to give you good advice!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Unfortunately not, There are tablets on the market that enlarges the brests but it is just pills high in estrogen & progesterone like "the pill".

For now you are still developing, rather invest in a wonderbra and when you are older and your hormones have stabilized look into other alternatives if it is still a problem.

T

1
Posted by: angel | 2004/03/11

Don't worry too much honestly. Boobs don't make a person, sure some guys love them but most guys are only interested in you as a person. You're probably a small girl so you wouldn't have big boobs, they're just fat you know. You're okay the way you are, but if you really want boobs, speak to your mom about buying that bio bust stuff. Still you shouldn't worry about the size of your boobs. be happy and content with who you are. Good luck...

Reply to angel