Posted by: noslen | 2008/09/04

chest pains

i' ve been getting sharp pain on my chest for a while now it feels like pins and needle' s on an occasion the pains occured and my left arm became numb i' m 24 years of age. Can you please advise what it might be

Dear Noslen

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a cardiologist for a stress ECG, to rule out any pathological reasons. You most likely do not have anything to be concerned about but a visit to the cardiologist will set your mind at ease.

Kind regards

Posted by: manini | 2008/11/04

i occasionaly get chest pains and the pain stretch up to the throat. I was diagnosed with PulmonaryTB four years ago and successfully underwent the treatment.

every time i get these pains, it scares me cos i think it might be coming bac(TB). can u explain what the possibilities are, and options for remedy

thank you

Reply to manini