Posted by: lovely | 2008/07/30

chest pains

hi doc

I have chest pain starting from the 27th at nite and they haven' t stoped till now, i didn' t think i had anything to worry about seeing that they are focused on my right hand side.
what is worrying me is that they dont stop they just get milder then intense again and now they move around my chest, back, under my arm and sometimes on my hip, should i be concern?
oh by the way i got my period (sporting) two weeks early and its been 9 days non stop.

Hi Lovely
The spotting could be due to hormonal imbalance - if it persists ask your Gp to prescribe medication to make it stop and go for examination if this happens a month or 2 in a row?
The pain in your chest needs to be examined by your doctor - this could just be muscle spasm but may be lung related ( like an infection)