Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/07/15

Chest Pains

I have had chest pains on and off for a few months.I thought it might be stress as I have been under a lot of stress lately.I was watching a comedy and because of my laughing my chest got really sore so now I think it is not stress.It feels like a breathing pain and as if someone is sitting on my chest.Do you have any answers for me? I have had TB 20 years ago and have had Ovarian Cancer 6 years ago.

Hi Lee
Any crushing type of pain needs to be evaluated by a doctor as this could be angina or heart pain. Please play it safe, and rather make an appointment for an examination and ECG