Question
Posted by: Brighton | 2003/12/10

Chest pain and shingles

I have a burning sensation on my chest.I have tried several remedies but the pain is still there.I also have shingles on my abdomen, Is't possible that they are triggering the pain in the chest.What must I do or remedies to cure the pain.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Dear Brighton

It is important to know wether the pain is topical ie on the surface of your skin or if it is from within your chest. Internal pains must be refered to your doctor for examination without delay. Surface pain could be related to shingles. Various pain killers and anti-viral medicines can be used to treat shingles. In all cases your doctor should be consulted if no improvement is noted and if the symptoms worsen.

1
Posted by: arnold | 2003/12/10

Everytime when i wash my teeth, my gums start bleeding.
What is the cause for that.

Reply to arnold