Posted by: L.De Jager | 2010/11/12

Chest pain

I have been having chest pains for about 2 weeks nou, it starts with a very bad headace but just on the right hand side, then my right arm starts feeling funny, then the pain goes over the right hand side of my chest and my arms gets numb and hande gets pins and needles, i also feel sort of disorientated at times when this pain starts, not every time, can you please tell me what this might be? (I do struggle with migranes)

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

I definately suggest that you consult a doctor, as these chest pains could be due to a cardio-vascular cause. Your doctor will have to do a full examination and stress ECG to determine the cause of your symptoms.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: SB | 2010/11/12

You should go and see a doctor - eve if just to give you peace of mind

Reply to SB

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.