Posted by: zenobia | 2009/04/18

chest pain

Message dated 9 april 2009 by zenobia, sorry for only replying now, i am not on any medicine except sleeping pills, no doctor has refered me to a cardiologist.

Two days ago I had this pain again and could again not even walk upright and felt my heart beating.

It just feels like no doctor at the casualty of my GP is really helpful in geting to the cause of this. I can not handle this anymore and feel as if i am ready to give up, its not easy dealing with this every week not knowing if i am dying or not.

What can my GP do to get this solved, what must I ask him to test for or to do. If possible could you email it so I can print it and take it to him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Ask your GP to refer you to a cardiologist, in order to have a stress ECG done, to exclude any heart pathology.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Karen | 2009/04/19

Rather dont waste your time with a dp, go straight to a specialist and get checked properly ! Go at once, dont wait !

Reply to Karen

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.