Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2005/11/18

chest pain

Hi, I woke up with a chest pain this morning and it is not getting better my left arm feels num aswell as my jaw, I have pains between my blades, I thought it was Indigestion so I drank some enos but it is not helping what can it be. I had it before but not like this

Jenny, one is always worried that it is due to a heart problem and I can’t guarantee it from this side of the screen. If it is still present when you receive this reply or if it becomes worse with exercise the best would be to see your doctor. If you’re interested in something I wrote on the “other than heart” causes of chest pain, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.