Question
Posted by: kwans | 2004/10/21

chest pain

I usually have a sharp chest pain that affects my whole left side (up from the arm,armpit,hand to the foot/leg)it stars at the back and come round the front chest and my heartbeat becomes fast. I've been to 2 cardiologist all did a relaxed/stress ECG even bloodtest all came normal/negative.I also have stomach ulcer, so I want to know if the ulcer has any effect on that pain since the cardiologist told me there is nothing wrong with my heart.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

In the absence of anything positive concerning the cardio-vascular system, it may benefit you to consult a chiropractor. The stomach ulcer should be attended to by your General Practitioner or specialist in that field.