Question
Posted by: ronel | 2004/11/13

chest

I get tight chest pains almost like a stabbing pain in the chest.

my boobs get very painfull aswell, I cant stand to wear tight clothing as i feel tight in my chest area. i am 47

Ronel, it is difficult to determine the cause without being able to examine you, but the first two things that come to mind are heart problems and hormonal changes. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out for you. I wrote something on the other than heart causes of chest pain a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.