Question
Posted by: Cat | 2004/12/06

Chell - Re: Mike

Mike isn't involved with anyone. I am about as close as he lets anyone in and it is not what anyone could term "involved" he has thrown himself into a work project and has been all over the country and spent some time overseas. He has shut out the world and lives for his work. I talked to him a few days ago and he sounded exhausted, he had returned from overseas and maybe it was jetlag. He reminded me that it was 4 months since Michelle had died but he didn't talk about what he was feeling or how it was effecting him.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/12/07

Thanks Cat - it's not what I wanted to hear. I suppose we all have different ways of coping with our losses, and also, 4 months is not a long time. Please give him my best wishes when you speak to him again.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/12/07

DG - Dying Goat Is this really you? How're you doing? Please let me know.

LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: DG | 2004/12/06

Thanks for the info Cat, I have been wondering the same about him. I could feel him pulling away from everything in the last few emails we had sent eachother, but I am glad he at least lets someone in.
Send him our regards and our wishes, and let him know he is still in many peoples thoughts. Esp mine. I just hope he does not shut out all the world, for I know Michelle loved him, and would want him to be happy. He told me that himself once.
Thanks once again Cat, much appreciated!
Take care,
DG

Reply to DG