Question
Posted by: Jonsie | 2005/07/28

Chela Peg

Hi, Do any one know how much Chela preg cost. I need a vitamin to drink before pregnancy. I had a miscarriage in March . I do not eat a lot of green veggies, need something to supplement this. Can you give any advise. Thank you

Expert ImagePharmacist

Jonsie,

A supplement is essential - Something like Pregnavit M or Chela preg are good. Also make sure that your supplement contains enough Folic Acid, otherwise take a seperate dose of folic acid daily. I suggest to also drop Gynaedoc a question for her advice. Regarding the price - It will differ from pharmacy to pharmacy so your best bet will be to shop around.