Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

Cheer up, we survived another day!

Hiya all! Gee whiz, everyone is so sad today. And here I am, back to normal and quite the chatterbox charlie today. One thing to be greatful for, we survived another day. We still have the oppertunity to feel the rain on our faces, the sun beating down on our shoulders, to hear the cry of a newborn infant, to smell the blossoms first thing in the morning, to feel the love and softness of a puppy, to taste the silky sweetness of a ripe mango. How brilliant. There is so much still to experience. Smile, it does wonders for your morale and facieal muscles! :-)

CS I know this isn't the right place for it but I just want to ask my friends a question because I have been thinking of brushing up on a few of my skills and learning a few new ones.

Is the Sage computerised book-keeping system used in S.A. at all? It is big over here, but if I decide to do it and I return to S.A., I would like to be able to have a couple of useful and up-to-date diplomas behind me.

Next question: Can hedghogs swim?

I think I remember the movie Dancing with Wolves --- are you working on the sequel, Swimming with Hedgehogs ?

6
Posted by: Nuts/Enough! | 2005/12/08

I have a photo to prove it. Hedgehogs can swim. Dunno where it is though...

Reply to Nuts/Enough!
Posted by: Nomsa | 2005/12/08

Oh Pencil i envy you! I woke up next to my 5month old daughter.........she's d best thing ever.......and so chubbbbby...........11kg!

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/08

frusty, glad tohear the chirp in your post, yes hedgehogs can swim, or at least they could back in '79 but you never know now. I'm glad youall have a resonably good morning. mine was a slight cold strat but, ya well nou fine, ne

Reply to shooter
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

eventhough i woke up with a dark cloud hanging over my head, i'm gratefull for having friends and family that love me and for being alive...

that's all i can think of right now.

hedgehogs ... mmmmm....

Reply to twink
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

Oh Pencel, that sounds magical!!! Thank you for that wonderful image you have put into my head.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/08

Hi Frusty.... Just wanted to add to your list of things we should be greatful for... I woke up RIGHT next to the ocean this morning, when I opened my eyes there it was... stretched out, calm yet moving, so fresh and dark and powerful - the seaguls said goodmorning, I could smell the crisp, salty air, I could see the faint rays of the sun lightly touching the clouds ... and all this from my BED!

Have a lovely day...

Reply to Pencil