Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/27



I would like to ask an usual question. I'm living in Bloemfontein and I really want to go for a check-up at a gynae so I called one of the state hospitals and they said that I have to go to a clinic, but the problem is that I work from 8am-5pm and I can't take off. What am I suppose to do now? I really think I need a check-up. I don't have any medical fund or a house doctor.

Thanks for your help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I think that you should go to a clinic and ask them to give you a medical certificate for the day.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Norma | 2004/01/27


Well you should have a lunch hour, arrange to see the doc in your lunch, or arrange with your employer to take your lunch later or earlier. Your employer has to give you time off.

Reply to Norma

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.