Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/27

check-up

I would like to ask an usual question. I'm living in Bloemfontein and I really want to go for a check-up at a gynae so I called one of the state hospitals and they said that I have to go to a clinic, but the problem is that I work from 8am-5pm and I can't take off. What am I suppose to do now? I really think I need a check-up. I don't have any medical fund or a house doctor.

Thanks for your help

I think that you should go to a clinic and ask them to give you a medical certificate for the day.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/01/27

HI,

Well you should have a lunch hour, arrange to see the doc in your lunch, or arrange with your employer to take your lunch later or earlier. Your employer has to give you time off.

Reply to Norma