Question
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/26

check out this video

www(DOT)youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=HQH6mrOvSGI

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hello Spiderman and as always thanks for posting. The movie's quite long and I couldn't stomach more than two minutes. Seriously, there is NO "cure". Homosexuality doesn’t NEED curing and all so-called research related this to this is highly suspect, to say the very the least.

I'm fascinated by the people who've responded that they'd undergo the 'cure', if there was such a thing, but I see that Deeve has subsequently posted on this.

7
Posted by: Junior | 2007/03/27

To Confused: Homosexuality was removed from the World Health Organisation's list of mental diseases on 17 May 1990. The 17th May is now celebrated as IDAHO Day (International Day Against Homophobia).

Junior

Reply to Junior
Posted by: Steve | 2007/03/26

I would also stand in line for this cure... it would simplify my life... but alas! Nothing has worked yet...

Reply to Steve
Posted by: DLB | 2007/03/26

Personally, I would want to be cured (although it is impossible). Would make my life soo much easier. I might not be as lonely. Don't get me wrong - I like being gay... Just think it would be better.

Reply to DLB
Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/26

Oh please. We've all heard this before and replied that we don't want to be "cured" because we are not sick. How long has homosexuality been removed from the list of psyciatric diseases? Nuff said

I've heard of this guy before and he disgusts me.
:-/

Reply to Confused
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/26

Hmm... it's news to me that homosexuality is a disease...

what an a**hole!

Thanx spidey

xxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/26

It's nothing big...its just a guy on CNN that claims he can cure gay people.

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: DLB | 2007/03/26

I cant get vids. Can someone tell me what it is please?

Reply to DLB