Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Cheating/Xmas time??

What is happening lately with all the cheating going on? Is it just my imagination, or has it escalated? Is it the season of good cheer being taken advantage of?

hard to tell, as we hear about so very much, here, all through the year

17
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

Will take some time to shorten the list. Been so long since being put to good use. Have to go now - will visit later in the evening. Talk to Tango, she is too quiet. and CS

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Methinks this conversation is going one-way. So tell me what it is good for, besides keeping you upper lip warm, hiding a smile and a tickle or two.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

Yep - the distinguished look and good for quite a few things

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

But Jakes, that is why the forum is here. For people trying to cope and deal with things.

Okay, so I will play ball and liven things up.

I read that you have a moustache, is that correct? Tickly!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

Maybe just enough about myself and all this unhappiness around

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Jakes???? What are you up to? Or what are you planning to be up to?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

Silly Season - Can I tell a teeny weeny bit naughty one?

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Oh Secretary, please say no. You are headed for a whole heap of trouble. Why can't he take his wife?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: secretary | 2005/12/05

My boss suddenly wants to take me out and he is married telling me he needs company for festive seasons to Durban the whole year he never shows any signs of liking me do u think is bcos of Xmas time or being silly.

Reply to secretary
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Hey Parabola! Mmmmm, being silly and being a moron are two different things. I am permanently silly, but not a moron. :-)

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/05

'Tis the season to be silly.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: Goldie | 2005/12/05

I also went thru that, that is something I will never do to any one One stupid fling for a few hours can destroy so many poeple's lives it is not worth it

Reply to Goldie
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/05

The drink isn't to blame... at all... it just helps things along... I have seen men who behave like real gentlemen at work until we're out having drinks then somehow a pig takes his place... and women who don't say anything all day long... but a glass of wine and they're dancing on the tables... the pigs and table dancer always seem to hit it off somehow :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

There's also more money feely available this time of year and its spent on having a 'good time!" Some people feel they have earned it by slogging all year.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/05

Maybe more alcohol being consumed... less inhibitions... and more chance of making a bad decision.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

CP MOM, I agree with you, but I think people are too quick to blame alcohol. It has to be in you in the first place to want to cheat. Drink or no drink, if you are going to cheat, the drink is just the easiest thing to blame.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/05

Ek wens ek't geweet maar jy sien dis altyd dieselfde mense wat seerkry en dieselfde bliksems wat seer maak.

Ek en G's albei verneuk so ons weet hoe dit voel en een ding het ek hom belowe ek sal NOOIT aan iemand daai seer veroorsaak nie dis die ergste ooit!

Seker maar al die xmas parties en te veel drank wie sal weet ?

Reply to CP Mom