Question
Posted by: Kay | 2007/05/16

Cheating Man

I jsut found that my boyfriend of 3 years is cheating on me, with his colleague. He started acting weird this year, and whenever I asked him what was wrong he told me 'nothing'. Whenever he received strange calls from this lady in the middle of the night I was told I was overreacting , there are just colleagues or I'm too insecure.

How do I deal with ?I'm totally devastated. I want to leave yet I want to stay. How can I love someone so much , yet hate them so much at the same time ?

To me , he was the one and my last hope in love. Everyone that knows him ,including me ,thought he was an angel and not capable of ever doing something like this to me

How do I face life without hiim? or if I decide to stay, how do I go on with our relationship ?

Well, I don't believe that work colleagues call in the middle of the night except when the office is burning down. But only a very stupid or cocky mistress would do so either.
See a counsellor and prepare yourself to move on and to find greater happiness. He was NOT, your "one and last hope in love" --- not by a thousand miles.

5
Posted by: Kay | 2007/05/17

I have proof. He definitely was cheating.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: pf | 2007/05/17

to me it looks like you dont have proof,,,, you know what they say 'its better the devil you know' im not defendin him or anything,,, i mean you will leave him and then what cause from what you wrote love u dont have proof,,, unless you have then>>>>>>

Reply to pf
Posted by: nani | 2007/05/17

Ladies, its hard but i just dont get why do we always choose to stay in a place where you dont benefit anything from it. I have been there, and finally i decided to leave him as i could not stand the pain anymore. I prayed and prayed, spent most of my time with my baby and my family and my best friend and yet when i got home i was still thinking about him, what is he doing, with who, did he eat, what is going to where tomorrow. I loved him to bits and still do but now i know that i wont go back there. He still calls even though he told me that he is marrying someone, i am not being rude to him just talk and say bye - by that it helped me a lot i was able to ask questions not fighting with him and he was answering them. Little did he know that i moving forward. I believe that he met me gave me child and decided to let go of me, his path is done in my life. So please please never allow yourself to be controlled by someone, their reasons for being with you are done, do not force him to stay or love you. The day you regain your streng believe you just gonna pack your bags and leave and i wish and hope that one you wont regret it by the time you realise that you did good for yourself you will smile again and know just how lucky you are to move on and be stress free rather than crying all your life. Life is too short to be put on hold for someone else, you will meet someone - but just take your time to heal. I didnt date for almost 2 years but now i believe that i am ready to do it again. Be easy on yourselves girl.

Reply to nani
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/17

Save yourself years of heartache and leave this guy, it's not easy in the beginning, but in time you'll see that it's the best thing you could have done for yourself! Just concentrate on the fact that you hate him and not that you love him and then concentrate on other things and try and keep him out of your mind.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: me | 2007/05/16

I'm sorry. I've been with my partner for 5 1/2 yrs and I strongly believe he has cheated on me just before and after my baby's birth. and i think he actually contemplated leaving me for this woman but then came around - he's neurotic to say the least. He denies the cheating and has given excuses to his strange behaviour and items at his house that i really don't buy. But i didn't have the guts to leave, every single day when i thought it was over i felt every bit the way you do. We're ok-ish now & i hope we'll work it out. I'm certain he no longer is cheating but i hope he'll have the decency to tell me if he wants out.
All the best.

Reply to me